Hello,

I am running Dovcecot 2.3.19 on Debian, and I am trying to get shared to work.

It's working if I do this:

```
namespace {
  type = shared
  separator = /
  prefix = Team/%%u/
  location =
maildir:%%h/Maildir:INDEX=%h/Maildir/Team/%%u:INDEXPVT=%h/Maildir/Team/%%u
  subscriptions = no
  list = children
}
```

After setting some ACLs, I now have the following in `LIST` output:

```
…
. LIST "" *
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" INBOX
[…]
* LIST (\Noselect \HasChildren) "/" Team/rechnungseing...@example.org
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "/" "Team/rechnungseing...@example.org/Archiv bearbeitete
Rechnungen"
. OK List completed (0.003 + 0.000 + 0.007 secs).
```

However, since I am using Maildir, the default separator is `.`, and so I have to change the separator for the `inbox` namespace, which makes me feel uneasy. The system still uses `.dotted.notation` on the filesystem despite the namespace change, and subfolders and all still work, but it still rubs me the wrong way to do this.

And yet, when I try to use `.` like this:

```
  separator = .
  prefix = Team.%%u.
  location =
maildir:%%h/Maildir:INDEX=%h/Maildir/.Team,%%u:INDEXPVT=%h/Maildir/.Team.%%u
```

then nothing shows up in `LIST` output. Any idea why this might be?

Thanks,

--
martin krafft | https://matrix.to/#/#madduck:madduck.net
"den stil verbessern, das heißt den gedanken verbessern."