On 02-04-2024 15:16, Maksim Rodin wrote:
Hi

In Thunderbird you can use the folder-account addon to get the identity set
per folder, so that the sender matches the info@ account when sending mail.

Together with this addon this might be a solution. Thank you for the
hint! I will give it a try.
I have setup an imap-postlogin script  that queries Samba-AD (ldap) to provide the user with all its mailboxes and I run a separate daemonized script that extracts permission data regularly from ldap and writes it to the file in this setting:

plugin {
  acl = vfile:/srv/mail/dovecot/lib/dovecot-acl:cache_secs=600

}

Together with MCD to configure Thunderbird, the user experience is alright.

- Kees.