My name is Reem Hashimy, the Emirates Minister of State and Managing Director
of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) World Expo 2020 Committee which was
postponed from 2020 to October 2021 to March 2022 because of the Covid-19
pandemic.

I am writing to you to manage the funds I received as financial gratification
from various foreign companies I assisted to participate in the event that is
taking place as we speak. The amount is $44,762,906.00 United States dollars.
But I can not personally manage the fund in my country because of the sensitive
nature of my office and the certain restriction on married Muslim women.

For this reason, an agreement was reached with the various firms to direct the
financial gifts to an account with a financial institution where it will be
possible for me to instruct the transfer of the fund to a third party for
investment purpose; which is the reason I am contacting you to receive the fund
and manage it as my investment partner. Note that the fund is NOT connected to
any criminal or terrorist activity.

On your indication of interest with your information; I will instruct the
financial institution to process the fund to your country for investment
purposes.

Regards.
Reem Hashimy.