Dear Friend

I am Mrs. Anne, account manager for an investment bank here in
UK-London. There is a project account opened in my company by a
long-time client of our bank who died on February 24 during the
Russian war against Ukraine. I have the opportunity to transfer the
left over fund (£6.3 million) Six million three hundred thousand
pounds sterling.

I want to invest these funds and introduce you to our bank for this
project as the next of kin and this will be executed under a
legitimate agreement that will protect us from any breach of the law.
We will share the fund 40% for you in your participation, 50% for me.
If you are really interested in my proposal, more details about the
transfer of funds will be sent to you.

Regards.