Greetings, I'm working with a friend of mine to port modern software to IRIX
6.5.30, and since OpenSSH is... very difficult to compile on IRIX at this
point, we're hoping to use Dropbear as a good alternative. Unfortunately, we're
not getting farther than the configure stage: Here's the config.log from GCC
4.7.3: https://pastebin.com/ZDftG1xa We also have tried the native cc and they
choke here: gmake -j4
Creating default_options_guard.h
Unknown flag: E
gmake: *** [default_options_guard.h] Error 2 Unfortunately we're not familiar
with the build system for Dropbear, so maybe we're doing something wrong? I've
tried searching the mailing lists for info on IRIX compliation but I've not
seen anything super recent. Best Regards, Kazuo K.