Hi, I need you help about dropbear subsystem for netconf.

IF I use sshd for netconf(NETCONF SSH binding rfc6242),the net topology is
here. netconf_cli and sshd established TCP connection throuth port 830, sshd
subsystem(netconf_subsystem) and netconfd-server established local socket
connection. So when sshd port 830 received data, sshd send to netconf_subsystem
stdin, then netconf_subsystem forward data to netconfd-server.

How can I do this on dropbear. Does it need to be implemented via dbclient?
what is the command? How to build the topology.

Thanks very much.