Hi folks,

I have created an SSH private key in my M1 Mac's Secure Enclave, and am
using it to SSH to various targets. Those using OpenSSH work fine, and I am
prompted to unlock the SE. However, those using dropbear do not work,
giving me the following result on the client:

debug1: Offering public key: ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 ECDSA SHA256:XXX agent
debug3: send packet: type 50
debug2: we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
debug3: receive packet: type 51
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey

I have tried to enable verbose logging on the server side, but have not
been able to find any option to actually do this.

The targets that I have available are OpenWrt 21.02.1 running Dropbear
v2020.81 and 22.03.0 running Dropbear v2022.82.

Thanks

Rogan