Hello,

I have a DEC AlphaServer 4100 with Tru64 5.1B-6.  This is a small side project
that I am working on.  When searching for a compatible modern or modern-ish SSH
server that would compile on Alpha, I came across the page for Dropbear.  Tru64
5.1 is listed in the platforms section of
https://matt.ucc.asn.au/dropbear/dropbear.html but I have not had much luck
getting it to compile using either Compaq C or GCC (4.7.4).

This may very well be a problem with my build environment or build process.  I
was wondering if anyone had recently compiled Dropbear on Alpha?
If you think it should work, or work with a little effort, I can provide some
more details around the errors that I am getting.

Thanks and have a great day!
-M