I forgot to add... if you are trying to simply make the UI available on the
web, I'd highly recommend considering keeping the UI running on
"localhost:4000" and using a Proxy to respond at https://[domain name].
See our installation guide, step 8 "Add HTTPS support" for the Frontend
install:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-FrontendInstallation

 (If for some reason you don't want HTTPS, you can follow those same
instructions to setup HTTP...just make sure to use port 80 and ignore the
HTTPS/SSL setup.  I don't recommend ever running in HTTP in production
though, as that's a major security issue.)

Tim