Hi,

As you correctly noted, the latest schema diagram we have is for DSpace
6: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Storage+Layer   This diagram is
"semi-accurate" for DSpace 7, as v7 uses the same general table structure
as v6... with a few new tables added to v7 to specifically support
Configurable Entities & other new features in v7.

Unfortunately, we've not had a volunteer to help us regenerate that fancy
diagram in the documentation (the previous v6 diagram was created with a
paid tool).  If anyone is interested in helping generate a pretty diagram
for v7, we'd appreciate volunteers.

In the meantime, there are many free database tools which can generate an
interactive ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) if you just point it at your
database.  One I've used in the past is pgAdmin 4
(https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.18/erd_tool.html). To get a
dynamically built diagram for DSpace 7, you could point pgAdmin 4 against a
DSpace 7 (Postgres) database, and use its built in ERD Tool.  The advantage
to this is that you no longer are dealing with a static image file, the
diagram is interactive & you can easily zoom in to get as much  detail on
each table as you wish.

Tim