From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Jorge Costa <jorgeco...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2023 3:35 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] Re: DB Schema / Data model for Dspace 7

Hi Tim
Thanks for the quick reply , I will have a look and see if i can successfully
run that tool to generate a diagram.
Just a quick question and .... only reply if you got this on the tip of your
tongue.... where on earth is a collection/community name stored in this new
structure ? I cant , for the life of me , find it ! Its vexing !