Hi Milos,

The "Out of Order" response from your migration scripts means that the
migration was *successful* but it ran out-of-order.  So, this is expected
output after an upgrade.

It's unclear to me why you are attempting to restart the workflow?  Is
there an error you are seeing in the UI?

You should only need to run "dspace database migrate ignored" and then all
your workflow tasks should migrate successfully.  Based on what you've
shared so far, it sounds like that process worked as expected.  So, I don't
think you need to run the "RestartWorkflow" command at all, unless I'm
misunderstanding the issue you are hitting.

Tim