Hi Milos,

Unfortunately, the error messages displayed in the UI aren't enough
information to debug the issue.  You'd need to locate the underlying
exceptions behind those error messages, as those will provide more clues as
to whether the problem is one of your configs or maybe something else with
the installation.  We have a troubleshooting guide which walks you through
finding underlying exceptions either in the UI or
backend:
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error#Troubleshootanerror-DSpace7.x(orabove)

Once you locate the underlying exception, it's possible you'll find one of
the common installation errors listed
at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Installing+DSpace#InstallingDSpace-CommonInstallationIssues

If not, and the error text doesn't make sense, you can send it to this list
and hopefully someone here can provide more clues.

Tim