Our new "Training our Future Ocean Leaders" Program at the University of
British Columbia is seeking a postdoctoral fellow to conduct
interdisciplinary research on grand ocean challenges. The details can be
found here:

https://blogs.ubc.ca/oceanleaders/postdoc-opportunity/

The new NSERC CREATE program consists of 9 core faculty and 27 collaborators
with interests in climate change, coupled human and natural systems, ocean
acidification, marine conservation, marine ecology, fisheries science, and
marine spatial planning. Its goal is to train interdisciplinary marine
scientists to translate technical knowledge into policy and management
innovations for the ocean. It will also start accepting new student
applicants later this fall.

Please share this with your students and colleagues.

Cheers,

Simon

--
Simon Donner · University of British Columbia · @simondonner