I guess hooking up the KPA500 right to your Xfinity Coax and doing
automated FT8 on 20M would not be the best thing to do.  :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

And, seriously, if it was me, I would head to the main local office if you
can. find the manager or owner and request him to show the data that proves
what is going on.  Don't be afraid to ask him if he is guessing or does he
have empirical evidence.  Take some technical help with you if you need it
and be professional.

I would also say, you have no proof as my internet works fine even when I
transmit.  Come over and watch for yourself.

Also, is the lack of internet affecting your health and safety?  Ask them
if they wish to take the liability for that.  Are there other ways you can
go on the offensive?

Best of luck, Mike va3mw