In the K3, if you change *CONFIG:VFO CTS*, the VFO frequency moves faster
at 400 than at 100 (counts per turn), but the K-POD always tunes at 100 or
200 counts per turn (can't remember which).  The K-POD ignores the VFO CTS
setting on a K3.

In the K4, the equivalent setting is *MENU:VFO Counts per Turn*, and *both*
the VFO knob and the K-POD tuning rates are affected equally.

Just spin one knob exactly one full 360° turn clockwise, then spin the
other knob full turn counterclockwise.  If you don't end up back on the
frequency where you started, it means the tuning rates are not the same.

73,
Bob, N6TV