From: Kim Pedersen [mailto:k...@cncsltd.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 8:51 PM
To: Enterasys Customer Mailing List
Subject: Re: [enterasys] Vlan configuration issue. & Default GW

Hi Michael,

With last resort I presume you mean default route/gw?

This is what I would like to accomplish, but I don't know the command that will
do it, and have either misunderstood the documentation or been unable to find
out which command to use.

I did try and specify a default route by defining a static route as
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0, but it didn't work out. I did not spend too much time on the
whys as I felt I was on shaky ground trying a configuration that wasn't
directly mentioned in the product documentation.

I have included the router specific configuration below:

----------------------
C2(rw)->router(Config)#show running-config
!
interface vlan 90
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.90.250 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 91
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.91.254 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 92
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.92.250 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 93
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.93.254 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 94
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.94.250 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 95
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.95.254 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 96
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.96.250 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 99
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.99.250 255.255.255.0
interface vlan 100
no shutdown
ip address 192.168.100.250 255.255.255.0
!
router rip

Regards,

Kim Pedersen

Pasetta, Michael wrote:

Have you tried to add a route of last resort in the switches router
configuration?