> I'm trying to build the ppc64le branch of OpenBLAS on EPEL7. But, I get the
> following error message in the setup phase:
>
> DEBUG util.py:393:  Error: No Package found for /usr/bin/execstack
>
> Why would this binary not exist on ppc64le?

Because originally it was part of prelink, which was never supported
on aarch64/ppc64le, in RHEL it's shipped as part of that package, it
was dropped in F-23 and the useful execstack binary was split out into
it's own package. It shouldn't be built in EPEL as it'll conflict with
core RHEL packages.

Peter