David -

Your prejudice against Tesla is so evident and overwhelming. I think that it is
actually very counterproductive to the EV world. It seems to me that you're
engaging in partisan politics, and that by continuously denigrating Tesla and
Elon Musk at every turn you are promoting hatred which as I understand is
against the EVDL List Conventions.

You are the moderator of this list and as such should sent an example for the
rest of us. I think that a little moderation on your part is called for.

Best regards,

Rush Dougherty
TucsonEV

Tesla
> doesn't really need to participate any more:
>
> https://www.designnews.com/automotive-engineering/tesla-supercharger-layoffs-
> throw-industry-nacs-shift-into-turmoil
>
> or https://cntp.me/gPhNuPw
>
> -----
>
> PS - Apart from the literal-more-than-decimation of Tesla's staff, this makes
5 top
> brass who've left lately.  Some of them had fairly long tenure.
>
> In addition to the 3 above, their longtime vice president of investor
relations,
> Martin Viecha, resigned recently.  And earlier this month, Senior Vice
President

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/