Interesting choices of what departments to axe.    I honestly could care less
about self driving and have absolutely no desire to be an expendable human
guinea pig.(as for other guinea pigs...did you know this?    "Select all the
squares that have a traffic light".....I should have known better.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/12nn9kt/were_we_training_ai_without_knowing_it/

I suppose AI door locks are next.

Open the Tesla doors....open the Tesla doors......
I'm sorry I can't do that Dave.    I know that you were planning on doing the
driving yourself instead of letting me do it for you, and that is something I
cannot allow to happen........What's more I saw that you were talking with your
wife about a different brand of car.    The mission to Mars is too important to
allow you to jeopardize it.

    On Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 03:03:46 PM PDT, EV List Lackey via EV