Hi Ed. Thank you for your kind comments!

I'll admit my post was a bit tongue in cheek; but my basic point remains.
People tend to be lazy, and take the easy way out.
If you provide them with that easy way too soon, they are disinclined learn the
basic principles of the subject at hand. They won't learn the principles of
math, or how to write clearly, or drive safely.

I worry if you put young inexperienced drivers in a FSD car, they won't learn
how to drive properly. They may be unfit to take control when something *does*
go wrong (as it inevitably will).

Maybe someday all cars will be self-driving, so nobody needs to ever drive
themselves. But that day is a long way off.

Lee
--
Excellence does not require perfection. -- Henry James
--

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/