From: Jacqueline McNally <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:34:07 +0800
To: events@marketing.openoffice.org
Subject: [marketing-events] OOo RegiCon North America - Speakers

Hello

The presentation slides and papers that I curretly hold have been
uploaded to:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/regicon/abstracts.html

I was provided with different formats and decided to convert those (that
I needed to) to PDF. Where there was more than one document, I
concatenated the PDF files.

We used a CC license for the OOoCon presentations, are speakers ok with
this for their OOoRegicon slides?

An announcement about the availability of the presentations has been
sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and discuss@

Hope it's still all fun :)

Regards
Jacqueline