thats really interesting, I was talking with Richard Holt in skype, he is the
co-lead from the spanish community. He was really interested with the INGOT
program. He told me he will contact you since he has some links with the
schools in Venezuela. He will probably contact you if he hasnt already done so.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Alexandro Colorado
Co-Leader of OpenOffice.org Spanish