I'm assuming we'll have an OOo booth at the main LCA 2005 conference all week, in addition to a 2-day programme, similar to San Diego. Is this correct?

Who is going to be the main organiser or coordinator of the booth? I'm willing and happy to fulfill any role that needs to be done, but I'd like to know well in advance what role I'm wanted for.

I have lots of ideas and suggestions, but I don't want to be duplicating or contradicting what anyone else might be doing. BTW, I won't be back in Australia until 26th March (Easter Saturday). Of course that doesn't stop me from doing anything that can be done remotely.

Regards, Jean