From: Ilan Rabinovitch
Date: 10 Sep 2007 1:04:07  EDT (CA)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Call For Presentations - SCALE 6x

Dear Louis Suarez-Potts,

I would like to bring to your attention the 2008 Southern California
Linux Expo's Call For Papers. We would like to encourage the OpenOffice community to participate in this year's call for papers. Our 6th annual
event, SCALE 6x will be held on February 8-10, 2008 at the Los Angeles
Airport Westin.

SCALE is an annual technical conference held in the Southern California
area.  We are a non-profit event organized by USC, UCLA Linux Users
Group, and the Simi-Conejo Valley Linux Users Group. SCALE's goal is to
bring together all three pillars of the Linux community: open-source
users/developers, businesses and academic institutions. Each pillar is
critical to the success and growth of Linux and open-source. SCALE has
been called  " .. one of the few good grass-root level technical
conferences for Linux" by Linux Kernel Developer Robert Love.

If you are interested in presenting on a topic related to Linux /
open-source, please see the call for papers on our website at:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale6x/conference-info/calls-for- papers/

Past presentations are available online (including slides and audio):
2007 - http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/conference+info/speakers/
2006 - http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/past/2006/hours.php
2005 - http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/past/2005/hours.php
2003 - http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/past/2003/presentations.php