We will not see his like again.

My heart is heavy and I know in his passing he has opened more space for us all.

Harrison gave us a remarkable gift…complexity in practice.

Opening space for what is possible now….

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
pe...@peggyholman.com

Bellevue, WA  98006
206-948-0432
www.peggyholman.com

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity
<https://peggyholman.com/papers/engaging-emergence/>

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is
to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger