Oh, shit!

Love and gratitude,
HO!

Beti gugan (=you´ll always live in us).

Gentza Eleder
Bilbao-Mundaka

Hemendik: Toke Møller via OSList <everyone@oslist.org>
Bidaltze-data: 2024(e)ko martxoaren 18(a), astelehena 08:12
Hona: Suzanne Daigle <sdaig...@gmail.com>
Cc: OS list <everyone@oslist.org>
Gaia: [OSList] Re: Loving you...

To Harrison

Hearing of your passing

Graitude arises

For your life lived

In discovery of the Open Space

and its technology to practise

For the understanding

That when time and space

Is awoken in circle

The spiral of actions

Flow in the harmony of Life

For us humans

Alone and together

To do what is needed

Now

For your generosity in

Exploring

Teaching

Writing

Being

Supporting

So many

So humbly

So clearly

So lightly

Asking a so important question

What if living open space today

Is a practise of here and now

That offers us to live

In freedom, peace and love

For ourselves, each other

And

All on the planet Earth?

To which you are now returning

As your spirit fly into the reality of

 open space and beyond.

Journey well......

With respect, gratitude and love.

Toke

Toke Paludan Moeller
t...@interchange.dk<mailto:t...@interchange.dk>
+45 26166919

NOW is practise

www.interchange-tomo.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.interchange-tomo.com__;!!D5mp3PWONmH39b4!Dett2Km8dyFZyF8e034lDEeDHyG7Hy5pTA3K4m1K5QJ4oRrNIJLHIH8EFTp1oNuBY9JByaSKKGB5Zn05hvcnixkthj4$>

Den 17. mar. 2024 kl. 19.20 skrev Suzanne Daigle via OSList
<everyone@oslist.org<mailto:everyone@oslist.org>>:

Dear precious friends and colleagues,

Last night Barry Owen reached out to me to say that his dad had passed away...
peacefully a few hours earlier in Camden Maine.

He briefly described that Harrison had prepared his family, friends and
colleagues well for this moment. Staying in touch and connecting, opening and
holding the space.

And that space will always be open, said Barry.  "He's still holding the space
now...

Earlier in the day, Barry had also shared a love note with me that he wrote to
his dad. I asked if he/we could post it here feeling that the message speaks to
all of us - his Global Open Space family. He heartily agreed.

Barry was back on the job this morning, in a way, honoring his father's wishes
that none of us work too hard or make too much of a big deal of him leaving us.
 Of course we know that's impossible for a billion reasons.

But for now as we sit together in this big global circle, grieving and missing
him,  with hige blank white sheets in the middle of the virtual floor, each of
us expressing our thoughts, feelings and memories, captured in a very special
future Book of Proceedings, HERE..the love note that Barry send to his to his
dad. I am but the humble messenger.  Suzanne

The Title:  Loving You
Good morning Dad!
I hope  you are feeling the love and comfort from the many millions (BILLIONS)
people whose lives have been enriched  by your presence throughout your 88
years while here on Earth.

I wish for you a passing of comfort, Love, Peace, Joy HAPPINESS to have lived
your life to your FULLEST.

You Taught us not to work so damned HARD

Right People
Right Place
RightTime
All the right things have happened
the Lord knows you will pass when "it" is over!

--THANK YOU for "The Law of 2 feet"
BumbleBees
Butterflies
Space invaders
Noses out of joint

I Love you Dad!

Barry

To unsubscribe send an email to
everyone-le...@oslist.org<mailto:everyone-le...@oslist.org>
See the archives here:
https://oslist.org/empathy/list/everyone.oslist.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://oslist.org/empathy/list/everyone.oslist.org__;!!D5mp3PWONmH39b4!Dett2Km8dyFZyF8e034lDEeDHyG7Hy5pTA3K4m1K5QJ4oRrNIJLHIH8EFTp1oNuBY9JByaSKKGB5Zn05hvcnTpUtk8I$>

LEGEZKO ABISUA.- Mezu elektroniko honetako informazioa jasotzaile gisa ageri
den(ar) entzat baino ez da. Mezu elektroniko honetako eta berari erantsitako
fitxategietako informazioa isilpean eduki behar da edota jabetza
intelektualaren gaineko legeen eta beste legeen babespean dago. Mezu honek ez
dio ezartzen inolako konpromisorik bidaltzaileari, berak eta jasotzaileak,
aldez aurretik, berariazko idatzizko itunaren bidez besterik hitzartu ezean.
Errakuntzaren bat dela-eta mezu hau jasotzen baduzu, bertan jarritako
jasotzailea ez izan arren, jakinarazi ahalik azkarren bidaltzaileari, mesedez
(lan...@bizkaia.eus)<mailto:lan...@bizkaia.eus> eta gero ezabatu erabat. Horrez
gainera, mezuan jarritako jasotzailea ez bazara, ezin duzu erabili, banatu,
kopiatu ez inprimatu, ez osorik ez zati bat.

AVISO LEGAL - La información contenida en este correo electrónico es para el
uso exclusivo de la/s persona/s mencionadas como destinataria/s. Este correo
electrónico y los archivos adjuntos, en su caso, contienen información
confidencial y/o protegida legalmente por leyes de propiedad intelectual o por
otras leyes. Este mensaje no constituye ningún compromiso por parte de la
persona remitente, salvo que exista expreso pacto en contrario, previo y por
escrito entre la persona destinataria y la remitente. Si usted no es la persona
destinataria designada y recibe este mensaje por error, por favor, notifíquelo
a la persona remitente con la mayor brevedad posible a la siguiente
dirección:(lan...@bizkaia.eus)<mailto:lan...@bizkaia.eus> y proceda
inmediatamente a su total destrucción. Así mismo, le informamos de que no debe,
directa o indirectamente, usar, distribuir, reproducir, imprimir o copiar,
total o parcialmente este mensaje si no es la persona destinataria designada.

DISCLAIMER - The information contained in this email is for the exclusive use
of the person(s) mentioned as addressee(s). This email and the attached files,
where appropriate, contain confidential information and/or information legally
protected by intellectual property laws or other laws. This message does not
constitute any commitment on the part of the sender, except where there exists
prior express agreement to the contrary in writing between the addressee and
the sender. If you are not the designated addressee and receive this message by
mistake, please notify the sender as soon as possible at the following address
(lan...@bizkaia.eus)<mailto:lan...@bizkaia.eus> and then delete it immediately.
We also inform you that you may not use, distribute, print or copy this
message, either directly or indirectly or totally or partially, if you are not
the designated addressee.