It reads like a Tom Clancy novel. Something like Sum of All Fears.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tim John
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 2:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: US Nightmare

All,

I'm writing from New Zealand and was woken at 2:30 this morning from a
phone call from the UK (15:30 GMT). I watched the horror unfold on the
BBC WorldService.

I'm gutted. What has happened wouldn't be believed if shown on the
silver screen.

I have been reading the posts on the list and it offers valuable
information. Please continue to be our eyes and ears for the forthcoming
hours.

Could I respectfully request that 'normal' postings are kept to a
minimum. I'm sure there is more important things to be said.

Finally, I'm not a religious man, but God Bless America.

Tim