Op zaterdag 15 november 2003 15:21, schreef Richard Urwin:
> I may be wrong, but the GIF image appears to be marked on the site as
> HTML/Text. It took a couple of tries to read it because it needs to be
> saved to local storage, just clicking on it doesn't work...
>
> Doesn't this mean that windows users will get LF/CR fixups when they try to
> download it? If so only Linux users will be able to view it. I haven't
> tried it, so I might be talking rubbish.

It's the same for the firmware updates:

However, Internet Explorer honours the file name extension rather than the
content-type, meaning that the gif looks probably better in IE than it does
in Konqueror (text, indeed), but only because IE and the LG content
management system are broken in concurrent ways!

Interesting parallel here.

Stefan.