On Saturday 15 November 2003 4:01 am, Thomas Backlund wrote:

> As stated before...
> They are the same as the ISO's on the MandrakeClub and the ones shipped
> of to paying customers...

Ummm. I tried to upgrade my laptop with 9.2 by ftp this evening. I used the
pcmcia.img from my club isos, and when I tried to start an FTP download, I
got a complaint for an image with a good package list. The one from the ftp
server works perfectly, however.

The balk occurred when the kernel was attempted to be downloaded, so it
appears that there is a kernel version number change.

Rob

--

Linux: For the people, by the people.