On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Bill Mullen wrote:

> This will not only remove the offending "::", it will remove any
> duplicate entries it finds (a couple of which you also have in yours),
> as well as any entries pointing to dirs which do not exist.

If you find seeing the output of the script to be disconcerting, just
change both instances of ">&2" to ">/dev/null". Sorry that I didn't catch
this bit earlier. :(

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"In communities where men build ships for their own sons to fish or