-

   Name: Hafsat
   -

   Time Zone / Country: UTC + 1/Nigeria
   -

   Basic skills and experiences: I am a Lawyer by training but I have been
   on the Programming journey for a year plus, so I fancy myself a developer
   at heart.
   I have knowledge of HTML, CSS, basic Javascript and some React
   experience.
   -

   Why you’re joining: I have been fascinated with the concept of Free Open
   Source contribution since I started my programming journey. I love the
   concept of working in a community to make positive changes that will
   benefit everyone.
   The reason why I am particularly interested in being a part of
   NeuroFedora is that I align with the aim of making the Fedora platform
   available for the use of scientific research.
   I hope to be able to improve my skills, while contributing to the
   success of the use of Fedora as an Operating System, worldwide.
   -

   What you’re looking to do (be specific):  #391 Check translations for
   NeuroFedora web pages
   -

   How much time you can contribute (usually hours per week):  10 hrs/week