On 2021-02-24 07:21, Simonov Denis via Firebird-docs wrote:
Mark Rotteveel <m...@lawinegevaar.nl> wrote Sat, 20 Feb 2021 19:02:25 +0300:

I have finished up the first version of the Firebird 3.0 Language Reference, I used the 2.5 version as starting point, and added new things based on the release notes and the Russian Firebird 3.0 Language Reference, and made corrections based on inspecting the actual syntax and close reading of the existing text.

Great job! Thank.

Thanks

How about preparing the "Firebird 4.0 Language Reference"?

Yes, I have already started working on a version 4 language reference, but first I need to spend some more time on Jaybird and r2dbc-firebird ;)

I already have a Russian version, which is generally ready, but there
will be small changes when going RC -> Release. I will try in the near
future to bring the structure of the table of contents in line with
your document. I will also try to translate my document into asciidoc
format.

I used https://github.com/mrotteveel/docbookrx/tree/firebird-modifications to convert the old Firebird docbook sources to Asciidoc, maybe it can be useful for you too. However the Firebird docbook sources were using Docbook 4.5, and although I believe this tool supports both, there might be some issues (I had to make some modifications to fix conversions).

Mark