*Asunto: *Re: [firebird-support] Bad performance of Firebird in Windows Server 2012 *De: *'Carlos H. Cantu' lis...@warmboot.com.br [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> *Para: *Eduardo guse...@gmail.com [firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
*Fecha: *24/12/2015 14:50

One cache problem is the one mentioned in the article, fixed in 2.1.5, etc.

The other is the fact that PDC machine will always have write cache disabled.

Carlos
www.firebirdnews.org <http://www.firebirdnews.org>- www.FireBase.com.br <http://www.FireBase.com.br>

Carlos:

Thank you for your answer.

I suggested to not configure the server as a domain controller but the person who decide this didn´t want!

I already read the article you mention and there is where I found that apparently upgrading to 2.1.5 will solve the problem but I was not sure. So if I upgrade, the performance would be similar as if disk cache was enabled?

I don´t understand what do you mean saying "The cache problem you are referring to is another thing". Are there TWO cache problems? Which is THE OTHER? Please, can you explain me?

Regards

Eduardo