On 2016-04-05 10:47, Alex Castillo acr_k...@yahoo.com
[firebird-support] wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm having some issues with a stored procedure. This is a legacy
> development, so the time was stored in a varchar field and the date
> in
> a timestamp field.
>
> The issue stills happens after the upgrade from 2.1.5 to 2.1.7 on
> linux open suse 11.4 x64, classic engine. However, this is not
> happening on my development machine using Windows XP. Even on my
> development environment I've restored the database to 2.1.5 using
> classic and super, but the issue is not being reproduced there, It
> seems to be a linux specific issue. In both cases I'm using
> FlameRobin
> as client.

Could you show a sample of the time values? As far as I know Firebird
use platform specific time conversion functions. This means that
non-SQL-standard formats can fail or succeed depending on the platform
(and maybe regional settings).

Mark
  • [firebird-support] ... Alex Castillo acr_k...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [firebird-... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]