Hi,

use Trace API - the basic variant with text output is included into Firebird.

If you need GUI and retrospective analysis, you can try HQbird (trial version of Standard is 14 days), it contains PerfMon tool with TraceAPI support

More details in HQbird Guide, page 66
http://ib-aid.com/download/docs/hqbird2016r1userguide.pdf

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon
www.ib-aid.com

Hi,

I'm looking for easy to use solution that can help me trace statements
executed inside every transaction and keep them until transaction is active.

Once it is closed(commit or rollback) statements are discarded.

I need this to be able to run on a production system in order to track
which code path leaves open transaction or keeps transaction open for
long time.

Any ideas how to make this?

--
Doychin Bondzhev