Hi Sean,

this is the one thing I am getting when I am connecting to the database.
I am not the one working productively on the system, so I can't really
tell wether this has become faster or is still the same.

LOCK_HEADER BLOCK
    Version: 145, Active owner:      0, Length: 7048576, Used: 540536
    Flags: 0x0001
    Enqs:   5031, Converts:    113, Rejects:      8, Blocks:     11
    Deadlock scans:      0, Deadlocks:      0, Scan interval:  10
    Acquires:   7695, Acquire blocks:      3, Spin count:   0
    Mutex wait: 0.0%
    Hash slots: 30011, Hash lengths (min/avg/max):    0/   0/   4
    Remove node:      0, Insert queue:      0, Insert prior:      0
    Owners (3):    forward: 252920, backward: 490968
    Free owners: *empty*
    Free locks (5):    forward: 254960, backward: 519480
    Free requests (6):    forward: 540344, backward: 403464
    Lock Ordering: Enabled

This is what the fb_lock_print output looks like.

Andreas

  • RE: [firebird-... 'Leyne, Sean' s...@broadviewsoftware.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... Andreas Zeller zel...@lux-medien.com [firebird-support]
      • RE: [... 'Leyne, Sean' s...@broadviewsoftware.com [firebird-support]