Hi Ed,

There is IBAanalyst tool (now it is a part of HQbird), it shows sizes of tables and associated indices, see column Size
http://ib-aid.com/images/iba_tables.gif

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon HQbird
www.ib-aid.com

I have a number of growing databases on my server and would like to occasionally see how much space each table is taking in the database--there may be some log files that could be cleaned up now and then. Many of my tables include blob fields, so this becomes different than just doing record count times the amount of data in a record.

Does anyone have any tools that they can recommend that could help me easily manage this?

much appreciated,

Ed Dressel

  • [firebird-supp... dres...@tbinc.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]