Ed,

FB TraceManager parses gstat output and give you table/index size (MB),
percentage of total database size etc. but actually does not have
charting in that area.

Check out screens here:
http://www.upscene.com/fb_tracemanager/media

* Table Stats Monitoring, and
* Index Stats Monitoring

--
With regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer

Professional Tools and Services for Firebird
FB TraceManager, IB LogManager, Database Health Check, Tuning etc.

  • [firebird-supp... dres...@tbinc.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]
      • Re: [... dres...@tbinc.com [firebird-support]
        • R... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]