Thanks Sean for your suggestion but which way do I create my own project ?
Sorry I did not explained the whole context. In innosetup script I include FB
executable file with my app with the line below and change the SYSDBA password
too:

 Filename: "{app}\firebird\Firebird-3.0.1.32609_0_Win32.exe"; Parameters:
"/SYSDBAPASSWORD=XXXXXX /SP- /SILENT /NOGDS32 /NOCANCEL
/DIR={code:GetServerPath} LOG={app}\install_log.txt /
/COMPONENTS=""ServerComponent,ServerComponent\SuperServerComponent,DevAdminComponent,ClientComponent""";
données;Check: GetParam1

 By the pre-created security database  is that mean changing SYSDBA password as
I done above ?
Is that enough ?
 Thanks.

  • [firebird-supp... m_brahi...@yahoo.fr [firebird-support]