Thanks Sean for your suggestion but which way do I create my own project ?

Get a copy of the project install script and make your own changes, or use the
project script as a hint as to how you can include the steps into your own
install kit.

By the pre-created security database  is that mean changing SYSDBA password as
I done above ?

<SL> No, it means installing Firebird on your machine, setting the SYSDBA
password.

<SL> Then copy the security2.fdb file into a location that will accessed to
build your install kit, and include in your install script a command to place
the file in the appropriate folder.

  • [firebird-supp... m_brahi...@yahoo.fr [firebird-support]
    • RE: [fire... 'Leyne, Sean' s...@broadviewsoftware.com [firebird-support]
      • RE: [... m_brahi...@yahoo.fr [firebird-support]