It's me again.
FB3 in SuperServer mode seems to run without any trouble for almost the
whole day.

Anyway, if you are interested I offer you that I might prepare second test
server with almost the same SW and very similar load and FB in SuperClient
mode.
But you should write me what and where must be configured to obtain some
error dumps when it falls down.
I would like to give you enough information to fix the "lock denied"
problems.

And another question:
Because firebird didn't restarted itself since yesterday afternoon then I'll
have to restart it manually to enable legacy authentication.
(I have to enable this due to some old clients which I'm not going to
upgrade.)
Together with this change I'm thinking about moving firebird temp dir to
tmpfs because I've read on some IBSurgeon pages that it might improve
perfomance.
(In my Debian Stretch directory /run seems suitable for this.)
Do you think it's really worth it?

Best regards,
Jakub

---------- Původní e-mail ----------