Hello,

Azure simply does not deliver what it promises - simple test
www.ib-aid.com/dbtest gives results for Azure premium ssd in the lowest
25%, simple CrystalDiskMarks shows awful results too.
Your server is yours, but Azure promises Enterprise grade performance,
without worries abour RAID, ssd, etc - but what we get is far from it, as
well as from money paid for it. On other side, Google Cloud shows
reasonable results in these tests, so why pay for the worst option.
Amazon EC2 with ssd also looks better than Azure in terms of performance,
but seems to be much more expensive than Digital Ocean, Hetzner and even
Google Cloud.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon