Hello,

before you try FirstAID, download IBPump and try to pump all data to the new database with the same structure.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon

On 27.12.2019 22:49, Hugo Eyng hugoe...@msn.com [firebird-support] wrote:

Hello.

FB 2.5.7
Windows 10 64 bits
Page size 4096

I am facing some dificulties to backup and restore a corrupted DB. I searched the Internet to find some help and tried everthing I read.

I already tried "gfix -full - mend" and did not work.

gbak  -B  -V -user SYSDBA -password masterkey MYDB.FDB MYDB.FBK
gbak:460000 records written
gbak: ERROR:internal Firebird consistency check (decompression overran buffer (179), file: sqz.cpp line: 239)
gbak: ERROR:gds_$receive failed
gbak:Exiting before completion due to errors
gbak: ERROR:internal Firebird consistency check (can't continue after bugcheck)

I already dropped the table that causes this message but than the error occurs ahead.

gbak:writing table constraints
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_1
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_2
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_3
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_4
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_5
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_6
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_7
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_8
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_9
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_10
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_11
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_12
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_13
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_14
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_15
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_16
gbak:writing constraint INTEG_17
gbak: ERROR:internal Firebird consistency check (decompression overran buffer (179), file: sqz.cpp line: 239)
gbak:Exiting before completion due to errors
gbak: ERROR:internal Firebird consistency check (can't continue after bugcheck)

Any help will be apreciated.

Atenciosamente,

+ + Hugo Eyng + +

  • [firebird-support... Hugo Eyng hugoe...@msn.com [firebird-support]