This is an announcement that we will be performing web server (www.flexrdio.com) maintenance this weekend starting at 3:30 GMT on 13-March-2016. During this maintenance window, the web server will be off-line as we migrate to higher grade service plan. Once the web site is back on-line later in the day, I will make an announcement on the Community (https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio).

This activity is being undertaken proactively in order to provide a better user experience when downloading new SmartSDR and Maestro releases. The server and bandwidth upgrades should help alleviate congestion issues n experienced previously when new versions of SmartSDR are released and available for download. In advance, we apologize for any inconvenience this maintenance activity may cause.

--
Tim Ellison, W4TME
Customer Experience Manager