Well I am already pissed off! How can you take the system down when I might
want to download a picture of the Maestro??

Seriously though, what ISP do you use?

My web was down because someone hacked the Host file and redirected with a
wild card  to some Spanish site! Took my ISP 5 days to fix it and then they
bitched I had duplicate tickets (it took them 4 days to respond to the
first one so do you think I created duplicate  tickets?????)

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC