De : Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Envoyé : mardi 25 septembre 2001 15:56
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: external graphics

Not sure if this will help, but there is a bug in Xalan or Xerces or
somewhere where file:/// references are  substring()d incorrectly to get
the file path (all three /'s are removed). So you could try file:////.
Like I say this isn't in FOP directly but perhaps FOP is using a URI
loader from another package (I can't remember).

I reported the bug to sun (cos it is in the apache xslt processor they
ship with JDK1.4) but I haven't heard back (in fact I think my bug went
into a black hole cos I don't even think i got an auto reply for it).

Mark

On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 19:51, rhinfo wrote:
> Hi at all,
>
> I m using FOP 0.20.1,
>
> i have a probleme with location of external graphics.
>

> the following fo tag generated is working fine locally
>
> <fo:external-graphic src="file:D:/Projects/work/sv2.gif" />
>
> but once i deploy it on my server (linux)
>
> with this tag
>
> <fo:external-graphic src="file:///htdocs/www_iid/images/sv2.gif" />
>
> i've got  the following  message
>
> "Error while creating area : Invalid Image URL - error on relative URL :
no