J.Pietschmann wrote:

How? Karen is about table header/footer, not static content.
As described in another mail today...
Do you mean http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=103260578416087&w=2?
Surely markers can help here, but it's only when continued label may be placed in static content, which is actually serious restriction and not always the case altogether. The problem is exactly about table header/footer.

And that's allowed only in table header/footer content, right?
No, I'd like to allow it for every element which can generate more
than one regular area due to page breaks, i.e. for block, inline,
block-container, table, table-cell, list-block, list-block-item etc.
Well, some of them make less sense than others, but clever code reuse
will probably give most of it for free.
It makes sense for example if you have a lengthy blockquote or
list and you want to make the reader aware that its continued
on the next page.
Makes sense. +1

> EXSLFO
Yes, please.
I subscribed to the discussion list, let's see what happens next.
It's almost dead right now. Eliot is XSL WG member since last week, David from RenderX want exslfo to concentrate primary on use cases instead of extensions, antenna guys as usual keep silence. Anyway I believe we should support exslfo effort.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team