Hello!
I'm stuck in understanding the coordinate system trying to sort out writing mode stuff, e.g. in this snippet from SimplePageMaster.java:

/* Create the page reference area rectangle in first quadrant coordinates
* (ie, 0,0 is at bottom,left of the "page media" and y increases
* when moving towards the top of the page.
* The media rectangle itself is (0,0,pageWidth,pageHeight).
*/
Rectangle pageRefRect =
new Rectangle(mProps.marginLeft, mProps.marginTop,
pageWidth - mProps.marginLeft - mProps.marginRight,
pageHeight - mProps.marginTop - mProps.marginBottom);

am I right that the comment is wrong and 0,0 is really at top-left?
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team