Keiron Liddle wrote:

That appears to be the old coordinate system which was tied to the pdf
coordinate system.
The new way is to have 0,0 at the top left.
It appears that some of the page master stuff hasn't been updated.
I fixed that a little bit, now regions are placed ok in lr-tb, rl-tb and tb-rl modes, what else may still not be updated?
btw, how can I define *value* shortcut in properies file? I mean lr, rl and tb writing modes (I know, shortcuts are not basic level but these don't require any efforts to implement) - they are simply shortcuts for lr-tb, rl-tb and tb-rl, so property maker should just have
if (value.equals("lr-tb")) { return s_propLR_TB; }
if (value.equals("lr")) { return s_propLR_TB; }
If it's not implemented I'm volunteering to do it.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team